3d.FAB platform is the only French “Plateforme Technologique Innovante” dedicated to academic and private innovations through 3D, 4D and bioprinting, in the field of life science and healthcare.
FROM PROOF OF CONCEPT TO TECHNOLOGICAL TRANSFER
The platform have expertise and facilities in the following areas:
- Biochemistry, especially diagnosis with prototyping 3D lab-on-chip, novel materials for 3D medical devices, biocompatible polymers and cell-size 3D printing.
- Regenerative medicine through dedicated living cells and tissues printers.
- Simulation to create optimal liquid flow inside the 3D printed tissues.
- Bioprocess for the production of active molecules, connective tissue maturation and vascularization.
- 4 Level-2 biofabrication laboratories equipped with state of the art bioprinters and bioreactors.
- Multiple bioreactors for tissue engineering and bioproduction.
Funded by the Région Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, powered by Lyon Ingénierie Projet and Ezus-Lyon1.
The 3d.FAB is a IRICE platform
The 3d.FAB is a Lyon1 University platform
You are a research laboratory, a start-up or a large industrial group and you want to test, develop, industrialize a new approach based on 3D-4D or bioprinting :